Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rocking-Hard Night

Awesome! Last night was awesome!
I attended "Malam Persahabatan Miss Indonesia 2009" (Meet and Greet Miss Indonesia 2009) at Hard Rock Cafe, EX Plaza, Jakarta. I came with Sherly, Nessia, and Shayla (and my boy came later) to support our lovely friend, Maria Dyer Achsahinta a.k.a Acha Sinaga -Miss Indonesia candidate from North Sumatera-
She performed Bataknese dancing, though a little sound problem happened, she was doing her great job. I know she did! :]
We (and Acha's family and friends) just could waving our hand, talking with her from far and screaming when her turn came. huahuhuaaa.
Let's vote for her! Text: MI SUMUT , to 6288.
Acha on that day

Acha

Sherly, Nessia, Me

Me, Shayla, Sherly, Nessia

Me and Adrian

After I came back home, my sister said "Hey, your custom made ring is already downstairs". I rushed go down and found my custom made ring by Miu Craft! I love it! Thank you Ain.

UPDATED: Acha made her way to the Top 10 of Miss Indonesia!

2 comments:

lidia puspita dulam said...

viraaa.. dirimu punya blog juga.. masih amatir saya nih.. ok vira aku link juga... ;-) frog frog frog... ;-p

Elvira said...

ok liidd. :D