Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground

Facebook Status:

COLDPLAY, you make my heart beats like clocks, you make me live in technicolor, you like a yellow scientist for me, and take me to the violet hill. I HEART YOU.


I watched MTV World Stage playing Coldplay's concert in Japan. Uh uh oh oeh eh It was awesome! Tottaly great. Guess what, I acted like I were there. I jumped. screaming like hell, waving my hand, dancing. and when Chris move his head to my side, I jumped higher and calling his name. What a freak.
My sister keep shouting, "Hey please relax!! Our mom will know that I'm still awake," .. It was 11.00 PM, in my room. and she keep staring at me.

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow is a lucky couple!
Chris with Coldplay is a great musician
Gwyneth is so beautiful,
and their daughters are so cute








Coldplay ........ please come to Indo ! I sent a request in eventful.com.
" Success! We sent a demand confirmation to boo9ie@yahoo.com . You and 182 others have demanded that Coldplay come to Dki Jakarta, Indonesia. "

I couldn't imagine if they come here .....................

Gravity release me,
And dont ever hold me down
Now my feet won't touch the ground.

4 comments:

carol said...

sarappp lolz.!hahahhaa

Elvira said...

demand jg donkkkkkkkkk hauhaua

valencia said...

ayooo kita tarik chris martin dkk ke jakartaaa!!! suru dia bikin aksi panggung kayak di video life in technicolor 2 nyeahahahaha

Elvira said...

demand !