Friday, September 4, 2009

Scream for Cam

I scream for this camera !!!!!!!!
OH my ....... those are so adorably cute! I couldn't control myself when I was browsing them.

First Picture is Instax Mini 7 (though the photo size is only like a credit card, I adore the body design) - IDR 1.000.000
Second Picture is a camera with a mermaid frog on it, I think It's only $12 but couldn't find the brand and where to buy :(

My boy said, instead of buying these camera (FYI, the Instax film cost for IDR 120.000/10sheets. Hiks hiks), I better buy a SLR camera. Oh yeah boy .. I want that too. :(
So I said to him, instead of buying me a Nudie Jeans (IDR 1.000.000), you can buy me an Ipod Touch. a lil bit joking, actually

I wanna own another camera to accompany my Canon Powershot E1 Digicam! haha. and of course, Ipod Touch.

my Pink Powershot E1

Nudie Jeans



5 comments:

unsize said...

hahaha
aku si uda punya itouch :))))

eh itu yg polaroid kan d fb ad yg jual,pelemna mahuall

Elvira said...

emang, tuh 120ribu 10 lembar

myli said...

damn nudie jeans. dont buy those jeans. i dun know why indo people so adore that jeans heaps? especially boys i guess. why el? why? damn expensive. few days ago i went out with my friends n there's one of their friend was wearing a nudie n his hands like blue everywhere cos of the jeans. do u know that u cant wash the new nudie for approx 6months? that doesn't make any sense. ehhehe just my opinion.

Elvira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elvira said...

haha yip, bener mil, bisa sampe 1-1.5 taon ga dicuci. Pas pertama2 blue-ish gitu tuh .. I don't know too mil, why men love wearing nudie. even celeb loves it.
That's why I said to him, maybe he can save the money for an Ipod Touch for me. Lol
Oya, tapi untung co gw ga pernah sampe blueish gituuu ohohoh