Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ebet the Wavy Hair

Two days ago, I dream about 2 guys.
First is Fabian. Nothing's weird. He is one of my friends, and we chat a lot lately.
Second is Ebet. This is weird. I didn't know who he is, I never met him in real life.

Ebet, in my dream, is so cute.
He has big wavy hair, almost like an afro, but still cute.
He wears red/ blue T-shirt (I forgot) with white skin, slanted eyes.

I knock his room, and his friend opens the door.
I think I am knocking on the wrong room, so I leave.
But Ebet shout from inside, "Thank you for visiting me"
Me, "What?"
Ebet, "Thank you for visiting me..."

AND IT WAS JUST A DREAM .... ONLY ONE OF MY BEDTIME STORIES

P.S: Why someone's face that I never met/ look before, can appear in a dream?

1 comment:

Ferry Prima said...

I do. I dream a lot about blonde girls, which I (of course) haven't met. hahaha