Sunday, March 14, 2010

Salt and Light

When we want to be the light, we must be ready and be not afraid to walk in the dark. Let there be the light in dark places.

When we want to be the salt, we must be ready and be not afraid to meet people with bitter and flat heart.

I asked Him to form me to be the salt and light among my social life, but looks like I forgot these things: I have to face the darkness, and bitter heart.

"You are the salt of the earth; but if salt has lost its taste, how can its flavour be restored? It is no longer good for anything, but is thrown out and trampled under foot.
You are the light of the world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid. No one after lighting a lamp puts it under the bushel basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven."

No comments: